What is Onbelay auto belay?
Our Onbelay is air over hydraulics hydro-pneumatics auto belay – the most reliable system for both indoor or outdoor climbing activities.
When it comes to climbing safety, we at Safety Engineering rely on nothing but the most dependable principles of operation. In this case – an air over hydraulics hydro-pneumatic braking systems – the same type of system used to stop military aircrafts as they land on Aircraft carriers worldwide, implemented in their arresting engines.
Add to this our one of a kind Self Adjusting Speed Limiting Valves (SASLV) in our Onbelay will safely and reliably belay you over and over with a consistent descent speed of 1 m/s, regardless of the elements, temperature or your body weight.
WHY ONBELAY AUTO BELAY?
1. Fail safe in the event of:
– Loss of up to 50% of the hydraulic fluid;
– Hose rupture;
– By malfunction of an entire hydraulic cylinder during descending – the system will take the climber safely on the ground and THEN will stop working.
– By malfunktion during ascending – the system will immediately stop collecting the cable thus informing for problem.
2. Our Onbelay auto belay is the best long term investment:
– Fully redundant;
– Low maintenance costs;
– On-site serviceable;
– Minimum downtime – no annual shipment of the auto belay device for re-certification
– Our Onbelay is CE certified by DEKRA Exam;
– The only European air over hydraulic hydro-pneumatic auto belay;
– Climbing Gyms
– Mobile climbing walls
– Schools, Colleges and universities
– Entertainment parks
– Amusement parks
– Recreation Centers
ON BELAY AUTO BELAY IS IDEAL FOR:
No related posts.