Warranty 1 year
Delivery period 12-18 days
Dimensions Width: 3.00 cm x Height: 10.00 cm x Depth: 10.00 cm
Weight 0.30 kg
Price € 35.00
OnBelay is air over hydraulic hydro-pneumatic automatic belay device that eliminates the need of a belayer. The device automatically retracts the cable during ascend and controls the speed during descend or in the event of a fall.
The braking system is one of the most dependable ones – the same type of system used to stop military aircrafts as they land on Aircraft carriers worldwide, implemented in their arresting engines.
Add to this our one of a kind Self Adjusting Speed Limiting Valves (SASLV) in our Onbelay will safely and reliably belay you over and over with a consistent descent speed of 1 m/s, regardless of the elements, temperature or your body weight.
- Cost efficient by reducing the staff needed
- Minimize injury risks due to human error
- Attract single and beginner climbers
- The ONLY European hydraulic autobelay
- CE certified
- Fully redundant
Fail safe in the event of:
- Loss of pressure in the tank – sound & light alarm system option
- Loss of up to 50% of the hydraulic fluid
- Hose rupture
- Malfunction of an entire hydraulic cylinder
- Low maintenance costs – the only consumable that needs replacement is the steel c able
- Minimum downtime – no annual shipment of the auto belay device for re-certification.
- Device weight: OnBelay08 - 60 kg (132lb); OnBelay11 - 75kg (165lb); OnBelay14 – 100kg (220lb)
- Descent speed: approx. 1.00m/s, (3’-3”/s)
- Max. retract speed: approx. 1.50m/s, (5’/s)
- Stroke: OnBelay08 - 7.5m (24’7”); OnBelay11- 10m (33’); OnBelay14 - 13m (42’-8”)
- Usage for walls heights: OnBelay08 - up to 8m (26 ft); OnBelay11 - up to 11m (36 ft); OnBelay14 - up to 14m (46 ft)
- Brake: Air over hydraulic system with 2 pistons and orifice check valve
- Type of cable: Steel cable DIN3069
- Diameter of cable: 6 mm, (1/4”)
- Safe load: 1 Person
- Min. climber weight: 15kg, (33lb)
- Max. climber weight: 150kg, (330lb)